Customer Service Charter
Our Charter sets out our commitment and the standard of service we aim to provide to all our Clients.
We are committed to providing a high quality, professional service which satisfies all our clients' requirements. We are also committed to giving clear, consistent, accurate and prompt advice.
- Maintaining a professional manner.
- Using plain or easy to understand language.
- Being polite, courteous and helpful.
- Listening carefully.
- Providing clear and accurate information.
- Responding to enquiries and requests promptly.
- Being transparent, confidential and accountable.
- Being accessible.
- Advising of all relevant timescales.
- Continuously striving to improve our service standards.
Our Service Standards
We aim to:
- Answer all telephone calls within 20 seconds.
- When telephone calls are more complex, arrange to call you when we have the relevant information.
- Respond to letters and e-mails within 3 working days.
- Keep you informed if we cannot answer your enquiry or request immediately.
- Respond to feedback and complaints.
- We will use plain English when we talk, write or phone. We will present all messages and documents in a clear, straightforward and concise way.
You Can Help Us By
- Giving us all the information we need.
- Letting us know if you have any special needs.
- Letting us know how you can improve our service.
- Asking us to explain anything you are not sure of.